Osedan: Each film coated tablet contains Ondansetron Hydrochloride Dihydrate BP 9.977 mg equivalent to Ondansetron 8 mg.
1. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with highly emetogenic cancer chemotherapy, including Cisplatin >/= 50 mg/m2.
2. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
3. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with radiotherapy in patients receiving either total body irradiation, single high-dose fraction to the abdomen, or daily fractions to the abdomen.
4. Prevention of postoperative nausea and/or vomiting.
5. Nausea-vomiting associated with pregnancy
6. Nausea-vomiting associated with gastroenteritis.
Osedan tablet: Each box contains 3 blister strips of 10 tablets.